* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. THIS IS LIVING! Fantastic street appeal here! Sophisticated and spacious, this contemporary brand new home is well located in the newer 'Barnes Ridge' subdivision. Edgy architectural lines and a high, vaulted ceiling in the main living area, enhance its spacious look. Sleek, quartz countertops throughout the home. Functional layout includes a ground floor level 1 bedroom, fully-finished self-contained suite. Wonderful leisure opportunities just minutes from your doorstep! This home provides all the elements for a relaxing, comfortable and modern lifestyle. 10 year new home warranty included. You may also quality for the 'Newly Built Home' tax exemption. All measurements taken from plan, Buyer to verify if important. Lot size taken from BC Tax Assessment. (id:17834)
In today’s challenging Real Estate market, your choice of Real Estate Professional does matter! For a greater probability of success you need a dedicated professional, one who can guide you through the process and be counted on to protect your investment! Get to know me, knowledgeable, results-oriented professional.
Whether you are purchasing, selling or wish to investigate the possibilities, I care about your needs and will take the time to provide personal attention and 100% client satisfaction. I promise to provide the most professional, ethical and informed real estate services in the Industry. My most important assets are honesty and integrity, whereby my clients become my friends.
Real Estate Awards
- List Price $649,900
- MLS® No. R2328034
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 2018
- Age 1
- Sq ft 2515
- Lot 7,176 sq ft
- Address 2876 Vista Ridge Drive, Prince George, British Columbia, V2N 0G9
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Fantastic 3700+ square feet, 2 storey with full basement home backing onto Greenbelt (AG zoning). Relaxing front balcony and a 12' x 19' back sundeck. Open concept main living space is great for entertaining with a large kitchen, island and walk-in pantry. Beautiful granite countertops throughout. Convenient main floor den/bedroom. Upstairs features 4 bedrooms including master suite with walk-in closet, 2 full bathrooms (main/ensuite). Basement has excellent suite potential with roughed-in plumbing and a separate outside entrance. Includes 10 year home warranty. You may also qualify for the 'Newly Built Home' tax exemption. Measurements taken from plan, Buyer to verify if important. Lot size from BC Tax Assessment. (id:17834)
- List Price $679,900
- MLS® No. R2288348
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 2018
- Age 1
- Sq ft 3193
- Lot 8,806 sq ft
- Address 7715 Eastview Street, Prince George, British Columbia, V2N 6J2
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Brand new home! Very large with a fantastic layout. Main floor has a big walk-in pantry, storage room, quartz countertops in the kitchen/bathrooms, full bathroom and additional living room. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms, 3 walk-in closets, 2 full bathrooms and bonus family room with vaulted ceilings. Master suite features a huge walk-in closet and a full 5 piece ensuite with jetted soaker rub and wiring for a TV. Basement has tons of storage, finished bedroom and easy suite potential. Triple garage has 9' doors and a ceiling height of 12'. 10 year new home warranty. You may also qualify for the recent 'Newly-Built Home' tax exemption. All measurements taken from plan, Buyer to verify if important. Lot size taken from BC Tax Assessment. (id:17834)
We only had a few days to look at homes in the area and Aaron had no problem showing us homes in our desired area and price range. He immediately took our offer to the selling agent and got the replies to us ASAP. What we found the most helpful was that Aaron recommended good people for us in the area to do the inspection and especially introduced us to an extraordinary Mortgage agent. We would have no hesitation in recommending Aaron to any of our friends in the future. ~Russ & Aline
Any buyer or seller in Prince George would be hard pressed to find a more qualified realtor. I worked with a few realtors over the years, and I must say your service, professionalism and dedication is a notch above the rest. My home presented some challenges, but you ended up bringing me the buyer. It’s a blessing when we enjoy our work, but it’s equally as good when you work with someone who does, such as yourself. ~Kelly
Aaron helped us in selling our Prince George for the price we wanted and was flexible with the schedules to allow us to stay in the house for a long time while we planned our move out of town. He answered all our many questions to our satisfaction and was a real pleasure to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs a realtor. ~Saul & Choice
Thinking of Buying?
Use our mortgage calculator to determine what type of mortgage fits your budget and goals.
Thinking of Selling?
Our home evaluation tool will help you set a listing price that will attract offers, while getting you a fair price.